Saturday, June 2, 2007

Sexy Girl & Beach Bikini Pics 1


How to Find an Affordable Exotic Car - No More Dreaming
I remember as a kid... Dreaming about flying down the road in a Lamborghini Countach LP 5000. It was "The Car" throughout the 80's and still held its crown into the 90's. Now days, Exotic Cars are a little more modern and have more of a "luxury" touch to them, unlike the older "beasts" that were uncomfortable, hard to see out of, underpowered A/C, not so great braking, but full of raw power. I remember eagerly watching "Miami Vice", only to see the Ferrari Daytona Spider and the beautiful Testarossa Crockett and Tubbs cruised around in, while hoping that there would be some sore of a "Super Exotic" like a Lamborghini Countach in each episode. And of course like most of you reading this, I did have about 3 Lamborghini Countach Posters tacked to my bedroom walls with other Lamborghini paraphernalia laying about...

My friend Reggie and I would regularly talk about the wonderful Lamborghini Countach while chasing each other around with our remote control cars and yes, they were Lamborghini Countach RC cars. We would often joke around and laugh about how... "One day, if we ever could actually afford a Lamborghini Countach, there's no way we could afford the insurance!" And so the dream lived on and two more young boys, out of the millions of dreamers like yourself, went on through life "dreaming", because there never was a way we could actually afford an Exotic Car. Well, guess what my friend... some times, Dreams come true.

It's now 2007 and I have owned two Exotic Cars and a handful of other drag cars and street cars. Without arrogance, mind you, I have seen what it's like to be a "regular Joe" one day and "Celebrity" the very next day. Because I am such an Exotic Car fanatic, I have spent many, many hours studying and talking to other Exotic Car owners. I have spend many days cruising around with other local Exotic Car owners and had opportunity to get to know some of them on more of a "good friend" basis which I still am very good friends with today. This is what I dreamed about as a kid... with his face planted on the living room floor, making "vroooom" noises while rolling his little "Hot Wheels" Lamborghini Countach faster than any other car in his entire collection.

Because of the "life changing" experiences, and yes, there have been MANY life changing experiences, from owning affordable Exotic Cars, I felt compelled to write a book, revealing the amazing prices that will have your jaw wide open when reading about them. I also I know there were millions of dreamers out there like me, who would love to see this childhood dream come true, but do not know where to find Exotic Cars they can afford. Some even try to fulfill their dreams with different Exotic Car Rental companies, blowing money away on something they will never own. I know... I have done the whole Exotic Car Rental thing too. In my book, "Buying an Exotic Car on a Budget", I also provide information on how and where to find affordable Exotic Cars. Other relative information, like insurance and details about individual Exotic Cars is also covered, because I know this may be the first step in seeing your childhood dream come true.

So what are the benefits from owning an Exotic Car? Well, I would have to write about 10 more articles to cover that type of information, but I tell you this... Business opportunities and high end networking await you when owning an Exotic Car. Personally, I just wanted an Exotic Car to drive and sit so low to the ground, surrounding cars appear to be SUV's, but I had no idea what kind of "Investment" owning an Exotic Car would be. This was and has been far beyond anything I could have dreamed as a child. Like I said, is has been so amazing, it drove me to write a book, so other dreamers like me can get the chance of a lifetime. So I invite you, to embark on an opportunity that will change your life and open doors, like you would never believe.

Thank you for your time. Now, don't let your dream, pass you by once again...

Michael Paul Daniels - "Buying an Exotic Car on a Budget"
http://www.exoticcaronabudget.com